The Visit

I have never been to St Andrew's and it was on my hit list when the weather was good to visit, today's weather wasn't great but I decided to take a drive and have some lunch and check the place out.

I popped into Gorgeous for a quick lunch.

The Food

Brigadoon £7.50
pancakes layered with butter and bacon, drizzled with maple syrup & powdered sugar

A very healthy lunch your thinking 🙂

On arrival this looked really good and smelled very nice...now it was time to dig in as I was very hungry.

This is just as you would expect it, fluffy pancakes with bacon and maple syrup mmmm

For me and this is a personal thing, the bacon could have been a little more crispy but if I were to order this again I would just ask them to do that.

Overall this was a very tasty lunch 🙂

My Rating :
















Rating: 5 out of 5.

Visit Overall:

Today's visit to Gorgeous was very nice, the cakes on entering the cafe looked amazing! so I will be trying them on my next visit.

It's a very quirky wee cafe but the staff, service and food were very good.

Overall Rating:
















Rating: 5 out of 5.