Good morning! Today's first kratom dose of the day is.....

2 teaspoons of Super Green Malay and 2 teaspoons of White Sunda kratom.

Breakfast was half a peanut butter sandwich with Tex Mex trail mix, iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side. I'm also trying to make it a practice of having a glass of water with a tablespoon each of unfiltered apple cider vinegar and raw honey. Supposedly the best time for that is before I eat but I usually do better with that after I have my meal.

I think I actually managed to sleep some last night. I'm trying to elevate my lower legs and sleep that way to help get rid of that annoying swelling in my lower legs. It seems to be helping some..... my right knee looks better today. I just need to make more excuses to get up and walk around. Not to mention to sit up straight and stretch more..... just moving around in general is always a good place to start.

Probably after lunch, I'll trek out to drop off the box of donated items to Sierra's Haven and ask what I need to do to get into their volunteer staff. I had asked Joe to go with me but I think I'll go this time on my own. There's really no reason for him to go and he seems to be having a rough time today anyway. I had just thought that the company would have ben nice to have on the drive out there.

Stay tuned.....


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more