Till recently I had heard a lot of people talk about North Berwick, and my parents have visited there a few times so I thought lets take a visit.

From Glasgow its roughly an hour and 20 mins drive, which for me is short since I did York in a day and back.

North Berwick is a lovely little seaside town, and it has a nice big beach, harbour, nice little shops and a sea life centre (which I have still to visit)

You have a good variety of shops and cafes and places o eat.

You may have spotted the past few times I have visited here I have always popped into Tea at Tiffany's, and can recommend you check it out.

I love a little walk about the shops, grab some lunch then a nice slow walk along the beach.

The beach here is lovely and one I will check it out again when its summer, and on lovely sunny day...maybe even have a picnic on the beach.

If you have never visited here please do check it out and let me know what you think.