THE FOUR Ps

Zechariah 4:9-10 (10a) - Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, (NLT)

What dropped into my heart while praying was, "Despise not the days of your little beginning." And it quickly registered in my spirit, not only because the Bible said so, but that life indeed is a process. Today's Bible reading reveals God's affirmation that Zerubbabel would accomplish the building of the temple that he started. Therefore, they should not despise the little beginnings because God takes pleasure in new things.

God wants us to plan, plant, produce, and profit (4 Ps). Every successful person, organisation, marriage, or ministry started from scratch to become what they are (Job 8:7). Great things take time! Whatever divinely-backed project you have begun, don't quit—it's just a matter of time for it to yield maximum impact! Are you just wedded, starting up a business (career), ministry, relationship, or courtship? If God has spoken and given you the go-ahead, never look back at how you started. Instead, be positive and focus on the glory to come! (Romans 8:18-19).

Beloved, always remember that the higher your dreams, the more effort it requires to achieve them (faith and hard work), and the type of foundation you lay is a function of the size of your vision. Keep planning, planting, producing, and profiting; you will finish well.

PRAYER

Hymn: Higher Ground — Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1898)

1. I refuse to be discouraged by the days of my small beginning because my future will be far more glorious than my present (Prophesy).

(MIDNIGHT PRAYER)

1. Father, please hold my hands, speak to me, and lead me on the right path of destiny.

2. I disconnect from any anti-glory agent living within and around my life.

3. Holy Spirit, possess me with the mentality of a divine champion.

YOU ARE A STAR!

© The Food of Champions 2022

Twitter: @foodofchamp

Instagram: thefoodofchampions

Email: contact@thefoodofchampions.org

Website: www.thefoodofchampions.org

Blog: www.themancalledkenny.wordpress.com

Copyright
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (thefoodofchampions@gmail.com)


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more