About The App

It's a meet-up planner where users can vote on different places and dates for their meet.

It helps users break away from the routine by making it easy for them to discover new places, and to then put those places forward as suggestions on the Meet's page. Moving the planning process away from "group messaging" to a more suitable and engaging environment.

The App

I was contacted by the guys at KoolKatz app to check out their app and type up a wee review, as you know I like trying things and products so I said yeah and took it for a test drive.

Just like most web apps they are best viewed from your mobile phones browser.

I opened this up and spent sometime on it, and then again a few days later to think about what things I could mention.

It feels very much like the app Meet-up, so if you have used that you will feel right at home. If you haven used Meet-up, you will still find this very easy to use.

Meetup app basically is a way to meet new people and meet-up for different actives such as a meal, walk or even a hike etc and this app is just the same.

The user interface is very easy to use and navigate, and the whole time I was using it I never had to stop to think "how do I do x" which I thought was very good.

Desktop View

I decided to try this on my laptop, and see how different it looked and if the functionality was just the same or better.

As you can see you are now presented with the menu bar along the top, so it notices what device your on which is really good.

Just like using it from my phone I had zero issue, its very easy to use and navigate.
















Rating: 5 out of 5.

Overall :

During my time checkout out this app, I had zero issues and found it extremely easy to use and navigate.

If you fancy attending events, meet fun people or simply make friends check this app out and let me know your thoughts.

Visit : koolkatz.app

My Rating :
















Rating: 5 out of 5.