Today's Menu: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Baked Texas Toast

 

For Breakfast I made a packet of Pioneer Peppered White Gravy, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Live Carb Smart Wheat Bread, heated up 2 Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. A chilly 26 degrees this morning, and a heavy frost. For the day we had a high of 56 degrees and sunny. After Breakfast I went to McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for Mom. Later I cleaned the house, dusted and ran the vacuum. Then I went out to the shed and pulled out the snow shovel and bags of salt and placed them near the front of the shed. It will be that time of the year soon. For Dinner tonight we had a 5oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Baked Texas Toast.

 

I prepared one of our favorite Steaks, a Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato, Salad, and Baked Texas Toast. I'll be using the Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the Steak with a 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick's Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated the oven to 400 degrees and heated up a small Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 1 minute per side. Then I moved the skillet to the oven and cooked it another 5 minutes to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So tender and juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I've ever had.

 

For one side I had a baked Russet Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Perfect side for any Steak Dinner!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also baked a slice of the New York Bakery Texas Toast. For Dessert later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Snyder's Pretzels with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The steaks are cut from the middle and upper part of the primal sirloin and their smaller size makes a great meal for one. 5 oz.
https://wildideabuffalo.com/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more