Saturday, October 30, 2021

Here's a gift everyone will love...


Hi we,

My New Cookbook!

Get into the holiday mood with my new book called The Essential Vegan Indian Cookbook that's full of mouthwatering dishes and delicious desserts! It doesn't matter if you are a beginner chef or a pro, this cookbook is for you to enjoy this holiday season. It makes quite the gift too!

Order your copy here and if you have already received the book, please do leave me a review on Amazon. It would be of great help.

I am also running a giveaway on my Instagram where I am giving away TWO books to two lucky winners! You can participate here.

Enjoy!
Priya



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[New post] All or Nothing

...