Hello, hELlo, HELLO! 🀭 How are you doing? Ready for some sweeeet, sweeeet tunes?? 🧐 I'mma jump to conclusions and assume thats a YES if you're reading these words so let's get on with it, I'll deliver the goods! (With no customs fee too cuz I'm nice like that πŸ“¦πŸ˜Œ).

Today's post is a huge one for me because it features the songs I've been hearing, loving and obsessing over lately! A few are new to me, some have been on repeat for months or even years but one thing brings them all together: they've each been on my mind as of late and I simply cannot stop playing them! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜. In a bid to fangirl over them even more than I already do, I thought: why not write about them too? (My brain can't help but want more and more interaction with them so long story short, we're here! πŸ˜‚).

Listed below are the songs I've been listening to recently and I've linked them all to their corresponding YouTube videos (or as close to that as possible in quality if there is no official video). I'd say you've heard some/if not all of them before but if that's a big NO then I'd totally recommend you check them out so we can changed that to a YES! (I did not plan to have a thing for capitals today but I'm here for it 😏). Also, I have an afterthought alert: with the title of this post, I decided to be dramatic at the last minute and change the lot to a LOT and neglect the image but whatever...I'm not annoyed with myself at all πŸ˜…πŸ˜°πŸ˜­. There's no time to be when there's music to be played and I have no intention of multitasking so let's just get on with it!

πŸƒ Willow - Taylor Swift πŸƒ

Willow is all good things ✨. It's breathtaking and it puts me in such a good headspace because it's incredibly magical. Taylor Swift is AMAZING, there I said it 🀣.

🧈 Butter - BTS 🧈

This song makes me so happy but then again BTS tend to have that effect in general! πŸ˜‚ I can almost imagine it's still sunny outside as it plays but that's a lie, forecast for the day is rain, rain and more rain 🌧 I'll keep on dreaming anyway.

πŸš— Take it easy - The Eagles πŸš—

This song will never be unloved but recently I've been playing it more and more! I used to be able to play it on the ukulele and I'll admit I find myself winding forward to the guitar part as I'll spend way too long singing the rest 🀣. I've also wound forward on Hotel California and even tho I'm hearing the same thing nonstop, I can't get enough of it πŸ˜†.

🌴 Holiday - KSI 🌴

Can we help but listen to this one? It's on the radio again and again, then I'll go listen to it on my MP3 for good measure because it's so upbeat and uplifting! ✨

🎹 The Inside Out Piano Theme 🎹

This came back into my mind because I do this thing where if our dogs are looking particularly cute I'll sing or hum the tune of a sad song pretending I'm them...it annoys my sister a lot because then the dogs look upset 😐 and it sound quite cruel when it's written down in front of me but it's just too funny πŸ˜‚. Anywho! I did that with this song and now I can't stop listening to it 🀷🏽‍♀️. For what it's worth, it's super nice and I love it so at least it didn't backfire on me πŸ˜….

🌈 Glow - Gavin James ☁

Okay so I never did stop listening to this one so it's no recent occurence πŸ˜‚, it's a wonderful song that brings back memories of being out and about or on the drive into Dublin for a concert (those were the days and I'm very quick to remind myself that more are yet to come just so that I don't go mad in waiting 🀣).

🌾 Dorothea - Taylor Swift 🌾

This song is so grounding and I just feel so calm and content whilst it's on. It's a song I'll head to when I need to relax and the slow motion video captures my attention to the extent that I can forget where I am sometimes. Everything about this is so beautiful!

🎒 Fantasy - Mariah Carey 🎒

Mariah Carey songs are timeless, I've been listening to Obsessed as well as this one and they're just so good!! ⚡

πŸŒ† Paradise - Coldplay πŸŒ†

Did anyone get over this?? I think not (if you liked it in the first place I guess 🀣). Paradise is just life, everything feels okay whilst it plays πŸ™Œ✨. I can't wait to hear all of My Universe with BTS 😁.

🌌 SUN GOES DOWN - Lil Nas X 🌌

This is a gem and Lil Nas is amazing and I'm honestly at a loss for words 😢. The story those lyrics tell is sung so meaningfully and the video is perfection alongside it. It's like something personal that I'm grateful to listen in on tbh as the message is a hella motivational!

And that's all she wrote...She being me 🀣. She linked a lot too but that's by the by. I've listened to loads more but I don't think they've been sought out more than these so that's why they didn't make the list! πŸ’₯ Oh and I haven't laid out a post with everything in the centre for so long!! Had to try it again as it seems to make these shorter, more direct posts neater and I was it the mood for that today: some order amongst chaos πŸ˜….

I hope you enjoyed this post and would love to know if you like these songs too! πŸ’« A small part of me needs to feel validated with my choices I guess ☺🀣. Feel free to share what songs you've been listening to on repeat as well! 🌟

Thanks for reading and I'll see you again next week where it'll feel like time has flown by again 🀣. Take care, stay safe and buh-bye! πŸŒŠπŸ’•


Previous post: What I'll miss about Summer 2021 the most! ✨🌞