Today's Menu: Sliced Pork Tenderloin Mini Sub w/ Baked Fries

 

Just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea to start my day. The day started off rainy but gradually stopped and we had of 75 degrees and partly cloudy out. After the rain stopped I went to Meijer, I needed a few items and one of my neighbors needed a few items. On the way back I stopped at McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for Mom. Back home I did a load of laundry and some light house cleaning. For Dinner tonight I prepared Sliced Pork Tenderloin Mini Sub w/ Baked Fries.

 

 

To make this Delicious Mini Sub I'll be using a Meijer Boneless Pork Tenderloin, Emeril's Deli Style Mustard, and Perfection Mini Sub White Roll.
 

 

I had not had a Pork Tenderloin in a while so I purchased Pork Tenderloin from Meijer the other day, just over 1 1/2 lbs. To make the dish I'll need; 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 pork Tenderloin, 1 tbsp Roasted Cumin, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon Sea Salt, 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika, 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper. To prepare it, preheat the oven to 350°. Combine all the ingredients; rub it all over the pork. Let stand for 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a Cast Iron Skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan; cook for 4 minutes, browning on all sides. From the stove to the oven; Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink), turning after 7 minutes. Remove from the skillet into a platter or dish and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Then get ready to enjoy one delicious Pork Tenderloin! Fantastic combo of Spices, which makes one incredible Crust on the Pork with the inside being tender and moist! This is my favorite Pork Recipe by far!

 

 

This is the first time, and why I have no clue, that I sliced one for Sandwiches. Anyway I let the Pork rest for 5 minutes or so before slicing. I then sliced the Tenderloin into thin slices. After I finished slicing it I let it marinate in its own juices until ready to use. Wow, what a Pork Tenderloin! It was so tender and juicy with flavor that was incredible.

 

 

For a side I baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Cut Fries that I served with a side of Hunt's Ketchup. For Dessert later a Breyer's Vanilla Bean 90 Calorie Cup.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Pork Tenderloin....

Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest, most tender cuts of meat on the market, so it can also be a little spendy. Pork loin, on the other hand, can often be a bargain choice if you're looking for a tender cut of meat that cooks well for a crowd. Pork tenderloin and other loin cuts are excellent sources of protein, thiamine, vitamin B6, phosphorus and niacin and good sources of potassium, riboflavin and zinc.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more