Good Wednesday afternoon everyone 🙂 I hope you're having a good week so far. For today's installment, I need some feedback from my loyal readers. So, I really hope you can help me 🙂

October first is an important date for me. On that day, it will be fourteen years that I have been working alongside my oldest caregiver to date. This particular caregiver was one of the first caregivers who I met when I moved back from Orlando. She and I have been through a lot of things in the past fourteen years. We have bonded in a way that I never thought possible. Having said that, I need some help with figuring out what to gift her for our anniversary. It has to be inexpensive, but meaningful. I would like to give her something that lets her know how much I appreciate and love her.

Could you please give me some suggestions for gifts??? Leave a comment about what you think I should give to my caregiver for our anniversary. Thank you in advance 🙂

Have a great rest of your day, and I'll be back very soon with more food for thought 🙂