Chinese BBQ Pork Tenderloin - Pork tenderloin is marinated in a sweet Chinese BBQ sauce and then roasted in the oven to tender perfection. It's finished off with the broiler to give the outside a sticky glaze.

close up of chinese bbq pork tenderloin on a blue plate with rice and pickled cucumbers

Pork tenderloin is one of the easiest proteins to make. It's shocking to me that I only started cooking it after moving in with my now-husband years ago. We never had it even once while growing up. But now we make it almost every week and I love it. It's tender like filet mignon, lean like chicken, and actually quite affordable.

So I guess it's not surprising that I have yet another pork tenderloin recipe for you today. It's for this incredibly flavorful Chinese BBQ Pork Tenderloin. I stumbled upon this recipe when researching a recipe for bao buns. This recipe was suggested for filling those bao buns once they've been steamed.

And man was it delicious! The pork is sweet, yet beautifully spiced. Plus, it is even more tender due to the marinating time.

I'm still working on perfecting my bao buns so I'm not ready to share any recipe for those yet. However, there's no need to keep you from this Chinese BBQ Pork Tenderloin. It tastes incredible on it's own, served along rice and some pickled cucumbers.

Before we get to the recipe, let's gawk at some photos, shall we?

close up overhead shot of sliced chinese bbq pork tenderloin
overheat shot of chinese bbq pork tenderloin on a blue plate with rice and pickled cucumbers
close up of chinese bbq pork tenderloin on a plate

Continue reading "Chinese BBQ Pork Tenderloin"

Sharon | September 16, 2021 at 6:52 am | Tags: Chinese, dinner, pork | Categories: pork entrees | URL: http://www.certifiedpastryaficionado.com/?p=13163
Comment