Good afternoon! Today's mid day kratom dose is....

2 teaspoons of Gold Maeng Da kratom.

Dinner is half of a spinach alfredo pizza (thin crust), iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

I got all the towels washed and put up, which is good since the last time I washed towels, it took me most of the day. I also got the new batch of antibiotics made and this time, the cayenne pepper is just about right.. I also made a batch of honey/vinegar/turmeric/black pepper that stays in the fridge (don't know why, that's just the instructions that came with the recipe). I"m going to alternate taking one each day to see how they work for me. As it stands now, I've had more than a tablespoon of the one with all the spices in it so I'm good to go (from tasting it). I'm not going to mix either of these into tea or water, just take them straight up..

Stay tuned.....


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more