Good morning! Today's first kratom dose of the day is.....

2 teaspoons of Green Bali and 2 teaspoons of White Maeng Da kratom.

Breakfast was half a peanut butter sandwich with a handful of Tex Mex trail mix, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

I did have a decent night's sleep last night but it didn't start out that way. At first, I was having a hard time settling down but finally got to sleep and stayed asleep. It wasn't until after 5 am that I got into some nice, deep sleep. I didn't get up until 9:30 am. I felt pretty good when I got up.

I saw something on TikTok about magnesium a while back and how it helps with insomnia, anxiety and depression, among other things. I've been taking magnesium citrate but just this morning, I saw another video about it and the guy suggested taking magnesium glycinate as it's more 'bio-available'. I want to try that since I'm having such severe issues with insomnia, anxiety. depression and a host of other things.

Other than the usual, I'm feeling fairly good this morning. I'm still tired (when am I not tired??) but I'm not as bad off as I was yesterday. I'm not feeling as panicked as I have been. My sinuses are bothering me. I've already rinsed them out and I'm trying to keep up with my water intake. We'll see where it goes from there....

Stay tuned......


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more