Good afternoon! Today's mid day kratom dose is......

2 teaspoons of Gold Maeng Da kratom.

Dinner is a cheeseburger with ketchup, spinach/onion/pepper combo, chips/hummus, iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

After Joe and I did our work out this afternoon, I kind of slumped and did nothing for a while. I guess the past few days of rushing around and cleaning/doing stuff and not sleeping well got to me. Plus, I have a raging sinus headache, the first one in a while is upon me so I'm kind of enveloped in brain fog too. I"m consciously drinking more water to lessen the pain. And generally, I"m not feeling great. We need to go to Walmart tonight for the usual reasons but I also want to get fresh ingredients for some 'natural antibiotic' (honey, turmeric, ground ginger, cinnamon and some other stuff) as well as our usual food and pet needs.

Hopefully, this headache won't hamstring me too badly tonight.

Stay tuned.......


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more