Join me on Sunday, September 26th for an afternoon cooking class where I will show share my tips and tricks to make some of my favourite seafood offerings. The class will take place at St. Lawrence Market Kitchen..

The Best Taramosalata

Tender Octopus

Broiled Lobster and Orzo

Whole Lavraki (Branzino) Baked in Salt Crust

A light lunch (samples of all dishes demo'd) and refreshments will also be served during the class.

Cost is $125.00, class size limited to 12 spots. Payment may be made via paypal or Interac bank transfer using my email, truenorth67@gmail.com in the name of Peter Minaki. If using Interac, please email me with the password to retrieve funds.

NOTE: A minimum of 8 attendees required for the workshop to go through.

*All attendees must wear masks during the class

**No refunds for cancellations made after Sept.19th, 2021. Tickets are, however, transferable to another person after that date

GET YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/167749600571