Good Monday afternoon everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope the start of your week is going well! Today, I thought we would discuss something fun to distract ourselves from it being Monday. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy ๐Ÿ™‚

A few weeks ago, a friend and I were talking, and she mentioned a television show that she liked to watch. The show is an A&E original titled Night Watch. The show is somewhat of a documentary in that it features first responders in various cities around the country. You get to see what first responders go through while they are on shifts. It's pretty interesting, if I do say so myself. Full episodes of the show are also available on YouTube. I first started watching it on YouTube, and I haven't stopped since. Lol ๐Ÿ˜€ I especially like the episodes that are filmed in New Orleans, Louisiana. There are two paramedics teams who are very good at what they do for the citizens and tourists of New Orleans. One team is Titus and Dan, and the other is Holly and Nick. Both teams have unique skillsets that are beneficial in their line of work. I have seen episodes where the patients who need the paramedics calm down and relax within minutes of being in the care of the medical personnel. Each paramedic has the ability to assess the needs of their patients, and get them to the hospital as quickly as possible. As I said earlier, it's pretty amazing to watch. I think I have a new favorite television show to watch. Lol ๐Ÿ˜€ I would highly recommend the show if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm going to share a link to one episode that is on YouTube. If it interests you, check it out!

I hope you have enjoyed this blog post. As always, feel free to comment on it. Have a wonderful afternoon, and I'll be back very soon with more food for thought ๐Ÿ™‚