Happy Monday afternoon everyone 🙂 I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Today, I would like to share a new discovery of mine. So, get comfortable, and enjoy 🙂

Did you know that Papa John's pizza has a new item on their menu?? It's a Parmesean Crusted Papadia. I was watching television one day a few weeks ago, and saw a commercial for it. I immediately knew that I had to try it out. So, a few days later, I decided to order some Papa John's. I ordered two papadias, one for my caregiver and one for myself. They are delicious!!! They have a good amount of cheese, meat, and veggies. A papadia comes with dipping sauce. This particular papadia came with garlic sauce. If you know me well, you know how much I love my dipping sauces. Naturally, I had to order extra sauce for both of us. I was in heaven! The papadia was that good! I practically inhaled it! Lol 😀 If you like Flatbread sandwiches of any kind, the papadia would definitely be something that you would like to try. I would highly recommend it!

Enjoy your afternoon, and I'll be back very soon with more food for thought 🙂