Welcome to Little Chef's Kitchen! This was the first time I tried spring potatoes. I really thought that it would be hard to cut it but it was not at all!

I was actually studying and wanted a break. This was a quick, little spicy snack that I tried.

This was also an idea I got from a request from another fellow blogger, Aadya. She had requested me to try a quick recipe with a little spice.

If you want you can adjust the spice as you like and I will share an alternative for that.

Starting off with the recipe,

Ingredients:

3 potatoes

2 tbsp butter

1 tbsp oil

2 tsp chilli flakes

2 tsp red chilli powder

a pinch of salt

Mayonnaise and coriander to garnish

Directions:

First, peel the potatoes and insert each of them into different skewer stick right to the middle.

Take a knife and start slicing it from the top till the stick and keep rotating the skewer so it comes like a spiral.

Pull the potato slowly from both ends like this:

Make sure that the slices are really thin or else it would be raw from the inside. Placed them on a greased oven tray.

Add butter in a pan. Add the chili flakes, chili powder, salt. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.

With the help of a brush ( I used silicon) apply this mixture on top of the potatoes thoroughly.

Grill this at 200 degree C for 10 minutes. When done, garnish with mayo and coriander!

If you want it non spicy, then instead of red chilli powder, add oregano and basil. It would be really delicious!

This was a very short and simple recipe and I hope you guys liked it. Let me know your thoughts i the comments below.

I am very excited about the next post as it is Little Chef's Apron's blogiversary!!!

Question of the day:

What is your preference.... These with mayo or plain crispy potatoes?