Where did the days go? I spent Friday running errands. I also went to the market and got this little beauty!

Then because of that I felt guilty and rode into the city.

The bridge ends up at the station's underpass.

Views of the Yarra! They've dismantled the floating bar. Probably will stay that way until Summer.

The other direction. That's the other bridge that I can cross.

Love the paint colours!

The old and the new!

I did a bit of groceries. Because I'm so clumsy I've dismantled the basket.

I managed to cart these home. The moon cakes safely tucked away in my cross shoulder bag.

And me being good! I cooked dinner. Sea perch, olives, anchovies, cherry tomatoes, garlic, parsley, chilli flakes.

No capers as I didn't like the ones I bought and instead of salt I added a dash of fish sauce. As for white wine I didn't have any so in went some Bundaberg rum 😂

Tasted okie! Had left overs for brunch the next day.