I am redoing some recipes to cut out some fat so I'm using my air fryer more. While at my favorite seafood provider Crosby's Crabs I decided on frog legs. My challenge was to make sure that the batter stayed on. It took a couple of try's but I figure it out. I hope you like it.

4 pairs frog legs
1 cup flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup corn meal
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1/4 cup duck sauce for dipping

Pam cooking spray

In a bowl mix rice flour, corn meal, flour, old bay and pepper divide in two part one for dredge one for batter

Add egg and 1 cup buttermilk and mix add more liquid if needed

In a second bowl add buttermilk, hot sauce, and frog legs. Let sit for 15 minutes

Dredge legs in flour

Coat frog legs in batter and remove excess and roll in panko

Place in fryer basket and spray with pam

fry at 350 for 9 minutes per side