Good morning! Today's first kratom dose of the day is......

2 teaspoons of Green Maeng Da and 2 teaspoons of White Maeng Da kratom.

Breakfast was half a peanut butter sandwich with a handful of Tex Mex trail mix, iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

I guess you could say that my morning started around 5 am or so. I vaguely remember Joe sort of urging me to lay down as I'd probably fallen asleep sitting up around 2 am ish and I woke up around 5 am ish because I was too warm. I hadn't put the breathing strip on my nose so my nose was a bit stuffy and my lips were dry and rough so after remedying all those things, I tried again but really didn't do more than nod off for a short time. I think I finally relaxed enough to really sleep around 6:30 am and woke up around 8:30 am. I got up for the day at 8:45 am, got my breakfast made, glasses filled, vitamins sorted, went outside to take pics of the sunflowers and the garden in general.

I"m not feeling 'horrible' per se but I definitely could be feeling better. I"m just going to do what I can today. I'm not going to stress about getting shit done or working out but I"m not going to stay in my room all day either.

This is the lone sunflower over by the beans, peppers and leafy greens.

There's a few more that have started to bloom now.

2 more in the main bunch have started blooming.

I also saw some morning glorys coming out too.

I wish Joe's Mom was alive to see those. She would have loved them.
More morning glory..... glory.

I need to get up and find something to do before I fall asleep.

Stay tuned.....


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more