Good afternoon! Today's mid day kratom dose is.....

2 teaspoons of Elephant kratom.

Dinner is 2 lentil quesadillas with iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

It's been a quiet somber day. Heidi got up late this afternoon (just a little while ago) and I made her a smaller plate of food but she doesn't seem to be all that interested in it. Joe and I are still worried about how she's doing, hoping for the best but I'm not even sure what to hope for anymore. The last time I looked in on her, she was sniffing her plate but not eating. I gave her some loves and left the plate in case she managed to muster up some appetite.

Also, I've just been tired all day today. Every time I sit down, I tend to nod off soon after. Even watching TikTok videos, I'll just fade away and wake up again with the video either stopped (if it was an ad) or going into it's umpteenth iteration. I"m going to try to not do that this evening so that, when I go to bed, I'll be ready to go to sleep.

Stay tuned......


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more