Good morning! Today's first kratom dose of the day is.....

2 teaspoons of Super Green Malay and 2 teaspoons of White Bali kratom.

Breakfast was half a peanut butter sandwich with a handful of Tex Mex trail mix, iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

I didn't sleep well last night. Even now as I sit here typing, I'm seriously wishing that I had allowed myself to sleep in a little more. I had had the idea of getting up a little early, going out and watering the garden, taking some pics to post here and just generally making myself useful but I ended up watching another episode of 'Doc Martin' before realizing what time it was and getting dressed in a hurry.

I might go out and check the garden after I take my dishes upstairs. I want to see what progress the zucchini are making. As long as I keep moving and stay active, I should be okay. I might as well get out the tomato free pasta sauce recipe and make that before stuff starts going bad. I found it but because I'm so tired, my eyes kept on skipping over it. I might have to lay down for a bit with my eyes being so tired though. We'll see...

Stay tuned......


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more