Good afternoon! Today's mid day kratom dose is......

2 teaspoons of Elephant kratom.

Dinner is 3 chicken drumsticks with chicken flavored rice, mixed veggies, iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

It's been a frustrating day for me. The word 'tired' doesn't quite cover how I'm feeling at the moment. I didn't get the chance to lay down today and I've been busy doing laundry and other things. For some reason, my creativity decided to give me a flash of inspiration from an old, old project that I had done years ago to revamp a blanket chart that I had done and submitted to Knit Picks to be published but it came to nothing as it was rejected (gently.... but still rejected). I don't have a chart for the pattern so I was counting stitches and making a chart while doing laundry (towels and the comforter that Heidi pissed on last night). I ended up starting my sample wrong so I have to frog it and redo it. On top of that, the cats are being annoying. Joe and I did manage to work out though so there's that.

Stay tuned.....


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more