Good evening! Tonight's last kratom dose of the day is.......

3 teaspoons of Gold Bali and 4 teaspoons of Red Borneo kratom.

I really need to keep the promises I make to myself. I'd made a promise to myself that I'd be more active as in, stick with working out when I say I am and so on. I've spent the better part of the day in my computer chair instead of doing the things that I said I was doing to do like.........clean house, do yard work, use the work out videos that I've saved from Youtube and TikTok (lots of short, good work outs on TikTok).. As a result of sitting most of the day, I don't feel well, I'm sleepy but I know that I won't sleep well, I"m having a hard time breathing and because of the lack of working out, my back feels like crap. So.... I need to start tomorrow.

I usually don't work out n Sundays but this really needs to start ASAP. I've made so many excuses not to exercise..... too tired, not enough sleep, too busy etc..... If I want to look like I"m 70 when I'm barely 60, then I keep going the way that I'm going. I'm just going on 59 next year and I know that I look older than what I really am.... I haven't aged well at all. I"m pretty disgusted with myself right now and I need to take a stand and change this as best I can.

As to the yarn chicken I was playing earlier, I won.......

Just barely......

The last 3 rounds, one color stopped and another color was tied on, that's why it looks so muddled. I'm getting 15 rounds per 2 balls of Felici, which isn't too bad. I now have 4 squares done. This won't get done for a while but at least my hands don't hurt while I'm working on it.

The new square that I started..... in the Martinique colorway.

Update on Heidi, she ate some more cat food this evening and the rest of the glucosamine treat that Joe had tried to give her so at least she's eating. I was worried about that.

Good night and thank you for reading! Please take care of yourselves and those you love most...... wear a face mask, wash your hands thoroughly and practice social distancing.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more