This Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is simple to make and tastes sublime. Using seasonal rhubarb with strawberries makes this jam sweet, but slightly tart. Use it on toast, on scones or with your porridge!

This Strawberry Rhubarb Jam is simple to make and tastes sublime. Using seasonal rhubarb with strawberries makes this jam sweet, but slightly tart. Use it on toast, on scones or with your porridge!

Hi guys, coming at you with a recipe for Strawberry Rhubarb Jam today! It's small batch, so the perfect amount for one jar of jam. I know a lot of people enjoy making a huge batch of jam, but sometimes you just want one jar. So here we are!

Before we get into the details of this Strawberry Rhubarb Jam, I want to touch on what's been going on with me. I've had a busy few weeks with medical stuff. New diagnoses, confirmation of other diagnoses, testing, more tests ordered. It's been overwhelming, but productive. My wrist has been stuck partially dislocated for a month and I haven't been able to bake or do much with my hands as any pressure hurts my wrist so much. I'm not usually much of a sweller (apparently lots of people with ehlers-danlos are like this, I never knew!) - but my wrist has been swollen and so tender.

I've got exercises from my physio, but I can't start them until it pops back in. I *think* (HOPE) that it's popped more towards being back in. It doesn't feel 100% but it also doesn't feel as bad as it has been. The subluxations have been getting worse and worse and so painful. It's really quite annoying and painful. I was doing more beauty posts, because it was all I could manage and I still wanted to share new content with you. Now it's feeling a little better, I can finally get back in the kitchen!

Read more of this post