There are two reasons why I visit @thecheesecakefactoryme. The first being, to indulge in my all time favourite cheesecake, the 'Mango Key Lime'. The other reason is to experience their one of a kind menu, though on the pricier side but offers absolute value for money. 

P.S. Their portions are HUGE.

I was ecstatic when the 'Cheesecake Factory' sent me an invite to try out their 'New Additions'  so I set a date for the weekend. The service has always been first-class and today was no different. Anoop would be our server for the day and our guide to their new menu. 

We ordered,

  1. 'Coconut Limeade' (SR. 30)
  2. 'Pineapple Cherry Limeade' (SR. 30)
  3. 'Thai Chicken Salad' (SR. 91)
  4. 'Molto Meat' (SR. 83)
  5. 'Spinach & Mushroom' (SR. 77)
  6. 'Pasta Pomodoro' (SR. 83)
  7. 'Chicken & Broccoli Pasta" (SR. 105)
  8. 'Chargrilled New York Steak' (SR. 151)
  9. 'BBQ Salmon - Lunch Special'
  10. 'Low-Licious Cheesecake with Strawberries' (SR. 42)
  11. 'Caramel Apple Cheesecake' (SR. 42)

My previous visits have always been satisfactory and I have some personal favourites on the menu but these new additions really make 'The Cheesecake Factory' a great place to dine in with your family and friends. Their portions are huge and their sharing platters are a great deal but let's go through what we were served.

The 'Thai Chicken Salad' hit all the right spots and reminded me of the 'Green Papaya Salad' you come across every street corner when you visit Bangkok. It is refreshing, nutty, sweet and savoury all at once with the addition of the grilled chicken making this a hearty salad. You can have this as a meal since the portion is ginormous. 

We asked for the 'Molto Meat' pizza which is stacked with a whole host of meats from Beef Prosciutto, Veal Sausages, Homemade Meatball, Pepperoni and Smoked Beef Bacon with Parmesan, Mozzarella and Tomato Sauce. It is meaty, cheesy and best eaten on a thin crust but this what nothing compared to what we had next. 

The 'Spinach & Mushroom' came recommended by Mr. Paulo, the restaurant manager and this was easily my 2nd favourite dish of the day. If ever I happen to turn vegetarian, then this would be my go to pizza. The combination of Mozzarella & Parmesan along with copious amount of herbs, garlic and olive oil really compliments the Spinach & Mushroom. You are missing out on something exquisite if you do not order this pizza.

'Pasta Pomodoro'

The 'Pasta Pomodoro' takes the cake for being the best dish out of the lot hands down. My chicken crazy wife couldn't get enough of this and I have to agree. The meatballs had absorbed all the wonderful flavour of their in house marinara and still managed to keep its shape without falling apart. I was told that this recipe was tweaked quite recently and it shows. The cherry tomatoes too added great depth and tartiness to the dish and I loved the hint of basil. 

The 'Chicken & Broccoli Pasta' uses Rigatoni pasta as its base with sautéed chicken & broccoli combined with tomato, parmesan and olive oil. What really holds this dish together is the garlic. It isn't overpowering and I would still add a bit more just because I love the pungency that garlic offers. 

'Chargrilled New York Steak'

The 'Chargrilled New York Steak' has been on the menu for the longest time and since I love my meat, I decided I wanted a medium rare cut. I loved the strips of delicious fat that lined the steak and they weren't that chewy. Some of those fatty bits just melted in my mouth and it's even better when you combine it with the sautéed beans and mash potato sides. 

Anoop recommended we try the 'BBQ Salmon' on a bed of what I think was corn succotash. The salmon was naturally salty and coated in BBQ sauce which gives it that Umami. Some of you might not appreciate that seasoning but when you have in tandem with the succotash, it is comforting and mouth-watering. 

After all this food, we still had one more thing to try, CHEESECAKES. 

'Caramel Apple Cheesecake'

The 'Caramel Apple Cheesecake' is the latest addition to their ever expanding list and chunky bits of caramel apple takes up most of the space on this cake. It is heavy like most cakes here and decadent. The cream on top is topped with buttery crumble that really takes it over the edge. I could barely move after I was done with this one.  The 'Low-Licious Cheesecake' is an attempt at catering to a healthier crowd and it shows. The cheese is a lot lighter and its sugar and gluten free too. Take note folks!

  • 'Low-Licious Cheesecake with Strawberries'
  • It was an honour getting to meet Chef Steve and I would like to thank him for stopping by and enquiring about the food that was served. Anoop, our server for the day is well versed with the menu and one of the friendliest people I've come across. Thank you Dependra and finally I would like to thank Mr. Paulo for going out of the way to make us feel comfortable. This man can turn a frown upside down.

    Menu: https://thecheesecakefactoryme.com/ksa/en/menu/


    This post is ad-supported