Happy Monday afternoon everyone 🙂 I hope you enjoyed your weekend this past weekend! I know I enjoyed my weekend. So, today, I would like to ask you a very important question. Sit down, and enjoy 🙂

Since the Fourth of July is approaching, I wanted to get your opinion on how to celebrate the holiday. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic still present, I'm curious about how everyone feels regarding being in huge crowds this year. Personally, I would like to see the number of new cases to decrease a little bit more before I entertain the idea of participating in extremely huge crowds of people. Even though I'm fully vaccinated, I still have to be aware that my caregivers might not be vaccinated, or are uncomfortable being around crowds of people. The safety of my caregivers, as well as myself is very important to me.

With that being said, what are your thoughts??? Do you have any plans for celebrating the fourth of July??? If so, in what capacity are you celebrating??? I'm looking forward to seeing your responses, and I thank you in advance.

Have a great rest of your Monday, and I'll be back very soon with more food for thought 🙂