Our neighbourhood sushi spot recently closed after 10 years in business. As a result, we no longer have a nearby, cheap and reliable sushi option.

A friend recommended Aya260 Sushi, located in the Old Town neighbourhood on Richmond and Sherbourne, so we decided to try them out.

Sashimi Petite ($20)

The Sashimi Petite has assorted sashimi, such as salmon, butterfish, tuna, albacore tuna and surprisingly, salmon belly. The salmon is pretty good and fresh. I am glad they don't give much butterfish though.

Chirashi Don ($16)

The Chirashi comes with salad and miso soup. Again, fresh salmon! The salad came in a radioactive orange, weird tasting dressing, which I didn't use. We ordered this another time and the dressing changed.

For cheap, reliable sushi, Aya260 isn't that bad. They are new, and I am hoping they keep the quality going.

Aya260 Sushi
260 Richmond St. East
Toronto, ON
M5A 1P4


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more