Good morning! Today's first kratom dose of the day is......

2 teaspoons of Super Green Malay and 2 teaspoons of White Bali kratom.

Breakfast was half a peanut butter sandwich with iced green tea, assorted vitamins and painkillers on the side.

I can't say that last night was horrible but it wasn't the best either. I only got about 4 hours and I do remember being awake at some point during every hour of the night. But, I feel none the worse for wear, I didn't have any serious anxiety this morning and got up early for no other reason than that I was starting to feel restless, I needed to use the bathroom and I was starting to get hungry, nothing more, nothing less. My sinuses are a bit... stuffy this morning but nothing serious.

Physically, I feel surprisingly okay. No body aches at the moment, the ever present headache is still there but faded to the background, for the most part. I know I'll probably need to take a nap at some point today but I'm okay with that.

I put out the new labels that I made and realized that I had messed up on a few of them so I'm working on fixing those this morning. And I totally forgot about chamomile..... so I made one of those. I"m glad that, when I post pics in this blog, I say what each picture is of because I totally forgot what I had planted in a few of the pots. I took a look back, just to see if I was on target..... I wasn't so I course corrected. I know I'm making a big deal out of this but I want to be able to see at a glance what's in each pot. Some are more obvious than others. It's fairly easy to tell the difference between basil and dill because they're totally different from each other. But, others, especially when they're first sprouting, look the same so they need labeling.

I"m really excited to see how quickly they're coming up, speaking of the lettuces and the swiss chard. I hope I've come up with a system that works for me this time. In years past, I've tried a lot of different things/ways of doing things that I just couldn't keep up with. Hopefully, if Joe and I can clear some ground and plant some the sunflowers and corn, we can get that done, did and over with. After that, it's just a matter of keeping everything weeded and watered (and fertilized). Then, I can break open that bag of pine bedding and mulch the pots and the area where the sunflowers and corn will go. I"m not sure how much will be needed. Who knows.... we might just use it up altogether. I'm okay with that. Then, we can get another one and keep that in reserve for when the old mulch starts breaking down. If I can do that, I won't need to weed all that much.

I'll try to have pics for the afternoon blog of the new signage and the impromptu area for the grow bags. Oh, I counted that I have 3 that haven't been filled yet. I"m saving those for future plantings of lettuces/leafy greens and peas. And I think I still have at least one on the front step that hasn't been used yet so that makes 4 grow bags that aren't currently being used.

Stay tuned.......


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more